Scribd downloader: Found something interesting on Scribd? Want to download that document on your mobile phone? If yes, then here you have landed at the perfect destination. If you are looking for Scribd downloader then we have got a perfect solution for you.
Here you will get to know that how you can download Scribd documents for free. There are thousands of interesting ebooks and documents are available on the Scribd but there is a drawback that you can’t download these documents officially on your mobile phone. That’s why here we have written this article to help you in downloading the Scribd Documents.
If you are an IGNOU student then you might have come across the Scribd many times, as there are solved assignments of IGNOU available on the IGNOU. But you can only read them from there and they can’t be saved offline on your mobile phone.
Normally if you go for downloading the document from Scribd then you will have to take the premium membership of Scribd. But, if you don’t want to spend money on the Scribd membership then you just need to follow the below-mentioned steps which will let you Download Scribd Documents.
Also Read: How to Watch Snapchat Stories Anonymously
What is Scribd?
As we have already discussed downloading Scribd documents. But if still, you don’t know that what Scribd is? Then let me tell you that Scribd is a digital library where millions of ebooks and documents are available to read and download. You can share your own documents also on the Scribd platform. You can call Scribd ‘Netflix of eBooks’.
Scribd is still used by millions of people to share their documents online. There are millions of readers also who read the document from Scribd every day. You can find Assignments, Question papers, Study materials on the Scribd.
How to Download Documents from Scribd
Here we have shared some cool & working methods to download the documents from Scribd. You can use any of the below-shared methods to download the Scribd documents.
Download Scribd Documents using Upload Method
The very first and easiest method to download the Scribd documents is via uploading a document on the Scribd website. By following this method you can download or save any document of Scribd for free on your PC without having Scribd membership.
- At first, visit the Scribd website.
- Now, look for the document or eBook which you want to download on your device.
- Now copy the URL of that document.
- After that go to Homepage of Scribd and click on Login.
- Now you need to Login or create a new account. You can use Facebook Sign In for quick access.
- After creating the account it will ask you purchase the subscription. Skip that.
- Click on Create New Document. Write anything in the Title & Description and upload any document on Scribd.
- After that click on the Done button and don’t close the tab.
- Now paste the copied URL of your document in the Address Bar.
- Boom! Now you can save or download the document on your PC.
This is the easiest method to download the document from Scribd for free without paying a single penny.
Scribd Downloader – Using Access Key
It’s another method of downloading the Scribd documents in this method you can download the Scribd documents with the help of page’s Source Code. If the above method has not worked for you then you can give a try to this method. Follow the below-mentioned steps for more.
- Visit Scribd website.
- Open the document which you want to download or save on your mobile phone.
- Right click on the page and select view page source.
- Press Ctrl+F button and search for access_key.
- Now copy the access key and document id on your clipboard.
- After copying the key access paste it in the below URL.
- Enter this in the URL bar and hit the enter button.
- Boom! Now your file will be opened in PDF format.
- Take the printout or save that on your computer.
Here, it was the second method of Scribd document download. This method is quite technical if you are confused or having any trouble with this method then there is another way to Download Scribd documents.
Download Scribd Documents via GreaseMonkey Script
Here we have one more method which is based on the GreaseMonkey Script which will help in downloading Scribd Documents. In this method, you don’t need to log in to Scribd website or there is no need for viewing source code.
Here you just need Firefox installed on your PC and then Install GreaseMonkey Script, after that you can download Scribd files with just one click. Have a look below to know more:
- At first, download the Mozilla Firefox on your PC if you haven’t installed yet.
- After that download GreaseMonkey Script add-on in your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Download the user script and install the GreaseMonkey script.
- Visit the document page which you want to download or save.
- Now you will see a download button at the top right corner.
- Click on the download button.
- Boom! the document will be downloaded successfully on your device.
SUMMING IT UP:
So, here were 3 easiest methods to download the Scribd documents for free. You can use any of them which seems easy to you. If you are having any trouble, having any query or you have got the easiest way to download the Scribd documents then please share with us also in the comments section.
If you loved our article or it has benefited somehow then do not hesitate in sharing it with your friends and read our more articles at TechUsers.